The Cultural Office authenticates degrees, certificates, diplomas, grade reports, and transcripts completed at US institutions that are recognized by Regional Accrediting Organizations.
To authenticate your documents:
- Order an original final transcript and/or original Diploma
- Make sure the school is accredited by NEASC (CIHE), MSA (CHE), NCA (HLC), SACS (COC), NWCCU, or WASC (ACCJC-ACSCU) by visiting the CHEA Database
- Notarize your document(s) at a Notary Public
- Authenticate your documents at the US Department of State. For instructions, please visit: http://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/legal-considerations/judicial/authentication-of-documents/authentication-certificate-requirements.html
- After completing the above steps, send your documents to the Embassy of the Republic of Yemen/ Cultural Office.We will authenticate your documents free of charge, and have the Yemeni Consulate ratify the US Department of State’s seal, charging $10 per document ratified
- Enclose/ email a copy of your Yemeni passport
- Enclose a money order paid to Yemen Embassy and a pre-paid return envelope including your home address and phone number.
If you need to verify documents:
E.g., letter of completion, letter of achievement, letter of enrollment verification:
- Send your document to the Cultural Office along with:
- A copy of your passport
- A brief letter explaining where you are going to submit your document
- A pre-paid return envelope including your home address and phone number.
The Cultural Office will verify your document free of charge and send it back to you.
Embassy of Yemen address:
2319 Wyoming Ave. NW
Washington, DC 20008
Att: Cultural Office